Here is a recipe for pumpkin bread with a little added protein from greek yogurt. Let us know what you think!
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter (or softened coconut oil)
1 1/2 cups pumpkin
1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- Place sugar and butter in a large bowl, and mix until well blended
- Add the eggs, pumpkin, yogurt and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture; mix until blended.
- Spoon batter into two loaf pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Try adding 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
Found on www.sublimereflection.com